Thursday, June 09, 2011

Truth or Consequences, NM

Click on image to enlarge

I received an email and photo.

"Kate Jessup (maker of mosiac stumps) here. I mentioned that I started a mosaic project in Truth or Consequences, NM and it's going incredibly well. I got a giant crate of tile and Laticrete 254 thinset dropped off out here in the middle of nowhere.  ( 254 is blowing my mind, thank you and Mike Werner for the reccommendation)

Quick question: I can't stand the idea of using anything but Permacolor to grout and I found out that I can get some supplies in El Paso, TX tonight. Can you shoot me the info for your rep in that area so I can find a good place to get some? (Or pass my info along to him/her. Looking for Natural Grey, Quarry Red, White, Desert Khaki)

Sorry to bother you with such a trivial question! But I'm desperate to avoid the silly brand at the local hardware store.

 
I hope you are doing well!

 
I'll send some pictures of the project if you're interested.

Best wishes,
Kate"


See Kate's "Stump" Mosaic Work Of Art Here:

http://laticrete.blogspot.com/search?q=cedar+stump

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home