Sunday, May 31, 2009

An Interesting Email ... and My Reply

OK, so when is receiving an email from a contractor a "bother ...?"

I've been having an email conversation with a contractor. His most recent email said:

" .... I know I said I wasn't gonna bug you anymore but wanted to say thanks for the pocket reference guide you sent me. That will save you a lot of my questions via PM's. Anyway thanks again ... Take Care"

My reply:

"You are NOT bugging me !

I make my living dealing with, listening to, responding to, contractors !

You are welcome !

Remember to call Laticrete Technical Support when you have have questions (or PM me !) 800 243-4788 !

Henry

ps - thank you for your email!

ps - I may put your email and my response on my Blog, if that is ok with you ?"

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home