The Answer to Noise – LATICRETE®
125 Sound & Crack Adhesive
As buildings go up in height we notice more people live
on top of each other. Whether it's offices, apartments or two-storey homes, the
sound of foot steps, chairs rolling and falling items can be very
annoying. The issue of sound control has
never been more important.
LATICRETE has the solution to this problem - 125 Sound &
Crack Adhesive provides outstanding sound insulation. This single component adhesive takes the place of costly time
consuming membrane or mat systems by allowing for faster, more productive & effective tile
or stone installations.
▪ Prevents transmission of cracks from the approved substrates to
the tile or stone finish when subjected to horizontal in plane movement of
cracks up to 3 mm under normal usage.
▪ Single component, just add water
▪ Contains 33% post consumer recycled materials
▪ Superior workability—equipped with lightweight technology
▪ GREENGUARD certified, LEED compliant
▪ Reinforced with Kevlar®
▪ Equipped with antimicrobial protection
▪ "Extra Heavy" as per ASTM C627 Robinson Floor Test -
Click here for more information and to view an installation video.
Contact us for more information - email us here.
Labels: Adhesive, Control, Crack, IIC, Noise, Sound, STC, Suppression