Saturday, December 01, 2012

Message from PTK attendee

Thousands of tile industry people from around the world have attended Laticrete PTK (Profit Through Knowledge) Educational & Training events.

They return home to their businesses with valuable information regarding productivity and tile & stone installation techniques as well as Laticrete product information.

We regularly receive emails from people who have attending Laticrete PTK programs.

A few days ago I received this email:

I would like to take the time to thank all of you for the great experience at the PTK at the plant in Bethany,CT
I had a Great Time!
The best manufacturing tour I have ever been at.

Thank you

Dom
Domenico LaFace
C&D LaFace Construction Inc
3721 NewCourt Ave
Syracuse,NY 13206
P (315)471-6964
F (315)471-3405
Cell (315)885-4106

So I sent Dom an email asking him if I could use his words on my Blog.  His response:

Henry

You may absolutely Use my words on your blog. I love Laticrete products

Great to hear from you.

Have a great weekend !

Stay tuned for more pics.

Dom

Interested in know more about C&D LaFace ?  View these videos:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PXzr7vLpVPI&feature=youtube_gdata_player

and

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CRyAnVE_8Vk&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home