Monday, November 19, 2012

Service !

Hi Henry!
Just wanted to drop you a line to say thanks to Greg Sherwood my Laticrete rep and Dal Tile here in Rochester NY. I have a Panera Bread in Pennsylvania that needed Laticrete 1500 Series grout. I was having a hard time finding anyone that was stocking the colors and quantities I needed for the project locally in PA. The job was fast tracked and we had a short amount of time to get it to me. I contacted Greg and with the help of Joe Lawless at Dal Tile, they had it shipped direct right to the job, on time and within budget. As you know I am a big fan of Laticrete. This only proves why. Great company, great products and strong people with great customer service. Keep up the good work! Tile On!

--
Craig Marcus
Tile Installations Unlimited
108 Eastman Estates
Rochester,NY 14622
(585)734-6644


Click on photo to enlarge
Laticrete on the job!
Panera Bread Cafe Selinsgrove PA
1500 Series Sanded Grout
Chocolate Truffle
Mushroom
Midnight Black
Natural Grey

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home