Monday, November 28, 2011

Laticrete PTK Educational Programs

I received an email:
Henry,
Just a note to let you know that you CAN teach an old dog new tricks. I recently attended the 2 day workshop at the plant in Hamlet, and I was really impressed with the presentations and the people who gave them. Once again, Laticrete has proved to me that they truly are the industry leader in tile and stone setting technology.  I am not surprised. Just impressed. I learned a lot.

I hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving, filled with gravy and gratitude.

Sincerely,
Jule McDowell
A & B Carpet and Interiors
Phone - 919-269-4673
Cell - 919-422-8982
Fax - 919-269-0252
juleabcarpet@bellsouth.net

For additional information regarding Laticrete PTK - Passport To Knowledge - Educational & Training programs click here.

 Click on image to enlarge

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home