Sunday, June 27, 2010

Some Nice Words About A Laticrete Rep

"Henry, I just wanted to let you know you have a h*ll of a rep in the Northern Virginia area.

Kurt Weber, your Laticrete rep, and I did a demo for my company's product yesterday for a client at a Dal-Tile warehouse.

He did an excellent job. Quite honestly the best and most informative demo I have been involved with. I learned a great deal about your products yesterday, so I am sure you can imagine how informative it was for the company’s employees.

The company is a high end exterior design company made up of people who have worked on the ground level with their hands in the dirt, but also see the need and desire for people to want their exterior living area to be as nice as the interior.

This is their first move into using tile in an exterior application, so the questions were coming from the basic to the extremely complicated. Anything they were dishing out to Kurt he was on the ball. Just thought you would want to know. I wish all the reps I do demos with were as prepared and knowledgeable."

(Email from an industry materials supplier - who makes a rather interesting product that I wish I could share with you - who prefers to be unnamed because he doesn't want to offend my competitors ...!)

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home