Wednesday, October 07, 2009

A smile on my face this afternoon

I received an email from a tile contractor:

"Mr Rothberg

Good Morning! Ed Strickland here and I wanted to thank you for the help I received from Laticrete with the Transformation Life Center in New York.

Ed (Metcalf) did not hesitate to contribute not only materials but sending Gary Martin to help. It has been a privilege serving with Ed on the NTCA board, He is a first class guy.

Gary is a great representative for Laticrete and is always there to help with any question or concern I have.

Thanks for sending news letter, thanks for your care and involvement in the lives of folks in our industry and most of all great products that make me a better tile contractor.

Thank you again,

Ed Strickland
Tile Crafters Inc
Apex,NC

PS I was honored with The Best Practices Award For Community Service 2009 by the NTCA in San Antonio for the New York Project. That would not have been possible without the generosity of fine people like the folks at Laticrete."

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home