Friday, October 16, 2009

Interested in a FREE Floor HEAT Installation ...?


"I checked out your heat system. a little different than what I am used to but I like the fact that it is easy to customize on the jobsite. I have one coming up that I would like to try it out on. So basically I can install backer board, your heat system and one step tile with thinset?"
Jason

What's MY favorite in floor heating?

OK, I'm biased.

I like the Laticrete Floor HEAT ...!

If you're a Pro and reading this ... and HAVEN'T tried the Laticrete Floor HEAT products I will "put my money where my mouth is" and GIVE you one for your next project.

No Strings Attached.

(Actually there are a few strings attached - I'll give you the mat and thermostat - you gotta supply the labor.)

And YES, we are the only one to offer a comprehensive system warranty covering everything from the grout to the thinset to the self leveling underlayment to the Floor HEAT Mat and thermostat ...!

Read the whole story here

or

Call, write or email me about your next project and the floor HEAT products (of a reasonable size - no, I'm not doing 3,600 sq feet for free) are on me ....!

LATICRETE Floor HEAT Mat
A versatile floor warming mat for installation underneath tile and stone. Equipped with self-adhesive backing, LATICRETE Floor HEAT is simple to install and comes with a low profile wire so it is virtually undetectable beneath tile and stone floors.

The LATICRETE Floor HEAT mat is designed for optimal performance when used in conjunction with LATICRETE 254 Platinum, LATICRETE 86 LatiLevel and LATICRETE SpectraLOCK™ PRO Grout.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Well, Laticrete floor heat mat has got optimal performance when compared with other floor heat mats but except nuheat floor heat mat.

December 30, 2009 at 10:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home