Monday, October 12, 2009

I often offer to put "My Money Where My Mouth Is" and provide samples of Laticrete products

So here's what one contractor had to say .....

"Well Henry, I'll take you up on your offer to try some Sure Set. I'm never one to pass up a chance to try a new Laticrete product.

By the way, I've used that epoxy sample you sent me with great success. Have done soap dishes, a few corner shelves, and some slate trim and a loose cap on a hardscape and it worked like a champ."

Brannigan Heenan - Heenan General Contracting
Licensed General Building and C-54 Tile Contractor
CA License# 904406 - (949) 584-4112
HeenanGC.com


Is there a Laticrete product that YOU would like to try ...? Send me an email. Call me.

hbrothberg@laticrete.com
(203) 988-1814

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home