Monday, June 23, 2014

Durability & Robust Strength Adhesive Mortar

"I meant to write and tell you about my experience last week with the Angelo State mosaic wall. Some skaters were using it as a "rail" and scratched and scuffed it. Three of the bullnose pieces had chips at the expansion joint. I tried to chisel them off, but the 4237 was SO STRONG that the tile pieces either shattered, taking the glaze of the neighboring piece with them, or they lifted some of the original concrete bench surface with the tile itself. WOW. Not a pleasant repair situation for me, but I can surely testify that the One Step Method sticks like crazy!!!!!!"

Julie
Julie Richey
214.543.1558
Subscribe to the Julie Richey Mosaics newsletter at http://eepurl.com/iDBT9

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home