Tuesday, February 04, 2014

Mosaics


Click on photos to enlarge
Jeff and Dale on the jobsite
Livermore VA Mosaic
Henry,

Finally; we've installed the first 9 feet, 31 feet to go! We did the install yesterday, we couldn't have done it without the help of Jeff Carder and Dale Foster. I've included a couple of pictures that you're more than welcome to post on Facebook. I should be getting a picture later of Jeff and Dale in front of the mosaic (another volunteer took it so I've asked her to send it to me), I'll send that off as soon as I receive it.
Jeff has been a great resource with his knowledge, I'm a rookie at this so there is no way we could have had the success on the install without him.
We've received many compliments already, the veterans and staff are very excited now that we have the first section completed!

Once again thank for everything
Dave Wetherell


Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home