Monday, April 29, 2013

Ride for a Reason !


Email received:

David & Lee:
I thought I would share a little news with you.
First I wanted to thank you again for Laticrete's continued support
of our annual charity bike ride for our local Boys and Girls Club. As
you know last year we decided to take on a monumental task and attempt
to set a Guinness World Record for Most Miles Bicycled in 24 hours by
a Team. I know it has been a while since we last spoke and I guess
this is probably a great example of the saying "Good things come to
those who wait."
I am happy to say we received word over the weekend that we have been
awarded the Official Guinness World Record title for "The farthest
distance travelled on a Bicycled in 24 Hours by a Team" The record is
now official and the title mark is set at 982.39 km (610.53 miles).
Thanks again for your support without sponsors like Laticrete it
wouldn't have been possible!
Ian Martin
Vice President of Commercial Sales
Great Floors LLC
Corporate Office
524 E Sherman Avenue
Coeur d'Alene, Idaho 83814
P: 208.664.5405 X114
F: 208.667.5994




Click on photos to enlarge

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home