Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Laticrete PTK Educational Program in Hawaii

"Thank you again for bringing this course to Hawaii.  It was awesome!  I honestly can say that this is the best seminar/training that I have attended ... and it was free!  I'm in awe.

I've been to many classes and training seminars where most of the class had glazed eyes or closed eyes. The lectures were long and most of the information went in one ear and out the other.  Laticrete has it down, though.  The speakers were exceptionally knowledgeable and entertaining.  I've retained more information from the day and half I spent at the Laticrete seminar (I had to leave early the second day, against my will!) than I have from courses that were 3 or 4 days long!  In addition, the materials that were provided are sooooo helpful and greatly appreciated.  We are already putting the ANSI and TCNA books to good use.

Keep up the AMAZING work!!!

Mahalo,

Rachel
 
Rachel Whalen-Holderbaum (Ludman)
Design & Engineering
All Pool & Spa, Inc.
905 Kalanianaole Hwy
Kailua, HI 96734
(808) 853-4761
Cell (808) 782-0807

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home