Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Works Of Art & Latapoxy 310




 
Photo Credit: James Greco, FGCU

10' x 30' tile mural in the entryway to the new Bower School of Music and Recital Hall at Florida Gulf Coast University, Ft Myers, FL.
The mural is created from 75 separate two-foot-square porcelain tiles and is titled Water Symphony

"Hello Henry,
 
I must say 310 was a lifesaver.  As a first time user I was hoping for the support your adhesive and applicator seemed to promise.  Man, did it ever deliver as I had a vertical wall 10’ x 30’ out of plumb 1” in several areas.  I quickly learned to apply the correct amount of adhesive and successfully adhered 75 tiles without mishap.  Your no-sag was superior especially when I had to make the dabs of the Latapoxy 310 large to fill the voids.
 
My 75 porcelain 2’ x2’ decorated tiles called ”Water Symphony” are securely fastened to last a lifetime due in large part to the Latapoxy 310.
 
Thanks,
 
Lucas Century"

lucascentury@yahoo.com
Phone 239-848-0903

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home