Friday, August 27, 2010

A nice message

I received a message yesterday ....

"Thanks for your offer. Are you the same Henry Rothberg that I met in Atlanta in 1978/79 at the Dal Tile Service Center? I worked for Dave Adams there.

While I have your attention, I want to take this opportunity to tell you how much I appreciate the performance of all the Laticrete products.

The SpectraLock and Permacolor grouts are easy upsells for us as flooring/tile dealers, and since I have the SpectraLock Pro all over my house, it's easy for me to guide my customers to the benefits and long term value.


Your sales reps and tech guys (well, the ones in MY area anyway - Mike Goins and Gary Martin) are first rate professionals who make the extra effort to make sure we're happy with your products, and who also make sure that we understand how to use them via our warehouse 'classes'. "

Jule

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home