Wednesday, January 27, 2010

A Nice Message

I now have a smile on my face ....

"Henry, I guess I could send you this in a PM but I wanted to thank you in public for your interest in my company. Your rep Lee came to see me a few weeks ago and filled my brain with all kinds of useful information.
Thank you also for the bags of 255 Multimax. I tried some on my last shower and quite enjoyed it.
I am but a one man show (sometimes w/ a helper) and I know I'm not a huge $$ customer to any supplier but it was very kind of you guys to take the time to introduce me to Laticrete. I have been using some Hydroban also. Customer service goes a long way in my book.
Thanks,"
Mark Christensen
Tarkus Tile, Inc.

Lehi, Utah


http://www.johnbridge.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=903279#post903279

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home