Thursday, December 10, 2009

Some Tile Installers Use Laticrete Because ....



SpectraLOCK .... The "Stainless Grout." Never needs sealing.

Some tile installers use Laticrete because the results speak for themselves ...

"I know that one of my local suppliers it talking about switching from xxx to Laticrete. That would be great, I really like the product line and use it when I can. I know the price points are a little higher than xxx. That doesn't bother me ....."

Why does this tile installer feel this way about Laticrete ....?

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Tom said...

I use Laticrete products because 1) cause I like the products, 2) they are proven products, 3) Laticrete has Excellent customer service. Os that enough?

Kitchen & Bath Makeovers
by T & J Construction Services
Manchester, TN 37355
931-632-03445

January 11, 2010 at 11:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home