Thursday, December 03, 2009

A Nice Testimonial Email This Morning

"Thank you for the sample of 310. It is a great product. It works great for setting shelves and soap dishs. I have also used it to repair just about everything around my house.

I am going to speak to the local distributer, Conestoga Tile, today. I am looking to try some Permacolor grout and your unmodified thinset on a Kerdi shower project I am starting this week. I will let you know what I think of the products. Again, thank you for your time.

P.S. Your customer service is great. Do you know how hard it was to get any service from Hydroment?

Ryan"

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Ceramictec said...

by far Laticrete, my local Florida Reps and Henry have the best customer service I have seen in the tile business.

December 4, 2009 at 11:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home