Sunday, August 09, 2009

LATICRETE 272 Mortar - A premium thin-set mortar that can be used for .....

Message from tile contractor:

Bedrosians recommended 272 on my last Kerdi shower job so I gave it a whirl and was quite impressed. It worked way better than xx (name deleted by Henry so that I'm not accused of bad mouthing my competitor) that I have been using before.
With all the tight competition around here and dropping prices, I'm advertising and promoting the opposite. People may be watching their dollar but they still want quality and durability. I'm going to promote Laticrete's full system warranties and TCNA standards for tile installation.
Bedrosians has been great to work with. I bought the 272 from them, grout, and a slab of granite. They were courteous, helpful, and prompt. I'll definitely do more business with them. Thanks for the contact information.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home