Monday, November 02, 2015

2015 SCCA Southeastern US Champion!

Click on photo to enlarge
2015 SCCA Southeastern US Champion!
Ron Munnerlyn - Senior Director of Operations - Laticrete

From Ron:

I clinched the SCCA Southeastern US Championship with a win in the final race at Savannah, Georgia.  Approximately 100 drivers competed during the season and the championship came down to last race with 3 drivers vying for the win.  I was fortunate to earn the overall pole position and then go on to win the race.

I want to thank Laticrete, and particularly David and Henry, for supporting my endeavors over the past 10 years.  It’s been more and more difficult to be competitive as my work responsibilities increase and the sponsorship dollars I receive for Laticrete have allowed me to make the show.

The racing community is loaded with engineers, contractors and architects who approach me at every race with questions about our company and interest in our latest products or acquisitions.   Additionally, I’ve made an attempt to stop at our distributors business as I travel to races.  While difficult to measure, I do believe there has been a positive effect from the Laticrete sponsorship of my car.

Again, thanks to all who have helped through sponsorship, encouragement and other support.  I could not have done it without you!

Ron

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home