Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Awesome Project

"Dear Mr. Rothberg,

A little over 2 years ago my husband was deployed to Afghanistan. I set on a mission to renovate our small master bathroom.  I had gotten a couple of quotes from some renovation companies, but they were completely outside of my budget. I had not tackled a job quite as large as this before, so I explored the internet and found some very informative housing forums to seek information and instruction. Your staff saw one of my posts and reached out to me to help me. 

First, I was in disbelief. Then after personally talking to Sean Boyle and trading emails, I realised that this was real. Laticrete donated the materials I needed to do my bathroom as a thank you to my family for my husband's service to our country. I was, and still am, in awe, and extremely humbled. I am and forever will be grateful to you and your company for your extremely generous gift to us. Words just cannot express the gratitude of appreciation I have for your company and staff members. I traded emails with you and several staff members during the process, and everyone was so kind and thoughtful and helpful. 

Another thing I am extremely thankful for is the connection you gave me with John Whipple. He was my right hand man from Vancouver to Ohio via emails and phone calls. I cannot even begin to count the amount of contact I had with him. He truly was a Godsend, and I have you to thank for that. I couldn't have done this to the standard I wanted to without him.  

My brother was my original helper, but he got very ill when I got into the major part of the reconstruction and wasn't able to help me. John was there for me every step of the way and made time for all my questions without hesitation. He made sure I was doing things correctly. I can truly say, although I have never met him personally, he has become a friend through all of this. Thank you. 

I wish I could tell you that I finished before my husband got home, but that I can't.  The project was overwhelming at times, and I often wondered what I had gotten myself into. But now I can say I am completely finished and very pleased with the results. The renovation involved me gutting my bathroom down to the studs in the shower and subfloor throughout.  I did leave the drywall in the remainder of the bathroom. I won't go into complete details, but I wanted to show you the results of mine and John's work.

Again, thank you for all you have done for me and my family. Whenever someone mentions they are doing a bathroom renovation, I always recommend your products and tell the story of how you blessed me. 

Sincerely,
Jenna Scheidegger"





Click on photos to enlarge

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home