Monday, June 24, 2013

NXT is awesome !!

Click on photo to enlarge
Message received from a tile contractor:

NXT is awesome !!

Latilevel was my go to self leveling, but this NXT is something else. I'm in the process of quoting 1300 sft of tile over tile, I spoke to Jeffrey Carder and he quickly replied by emailing me all the info on how to approach this.

I'd say 50 bags, more or less on this project of NXT.


Laticrete NXT Level is a cement-based Self-Leveling Underlayment for use in leveling interior substrates. Produces a flat, smooth and hard surface for the installation of finished flooring. Can be placed from 1/8–3" (3–76 mm) in a single application. Laticrete NXT Level is a Laticrete approved substitute for LATICRETE 84 LATILEVEL.

Click here for more info.

Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home