Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Nice Email

I received an email from a tile contractor friend:

"Henry,

I am doing fine.  Working  very hard on complicated  jobs (which I like). Playing at least one or two sets of 9 holes of golf a week and making it to all of the soccer games for my two boys who are still at home (the other two are in college this year). Did another 3 days at Fine Homebuilding last week doing videos and articles. The videos are a lot of work but the articles are easy.

I love using the 255 thinset and the glass thinset. I use them every day and the plastic bags are tremendous.

How are the sales going with the new drain assemblies? Have you done a video with them to put on line? It does make it more user friendly. I have used a few line drains that have left me scratching my head."



My reply:

Tom:

GREAT! 

Our new LATICRETE shower drains and our other various LATICRETE pre-formed shower components are doing very, very well! Our Brand, Our Reputation, Our Technical support all contribute to the great acceptance we are receiving! The market appears to like our "Comprehensive Warranty" and our "Total System" approach.
 

Watch all of our shower installation system videos here. 

Henry

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home