Wednesday, March 07, 2012

SAMA Grouting Marathon



Click on photos to enlarge

Message received:

Hi Matt,

Here are some photos from grouting at the marathon.  If you need others, I could get some that my friends took.  Do you need any other information?  The woman doing most of the work in these photos is Kelley Knickerbocker, the one who said she loves your products.  Linda Vaden Martin is the blonde in one of the photos.  Were you planning on putting some photos on your web site?  If so, I will let my friends know!

Thank you so much for your wonderful products, as well as the extra effort you went to in getting me what I needed.  I appreciate it!

Christine

Christine Brallier
Christine Brallier Mosaics
P.O. Box 8484
Goleta, CA 93118
(805)252-5717

christine@cbmosaics.com
http://www.cbmosaics.com
http://www.cbmosaics.blogspot.com

More information on SAMA - The Society of American Mosaic Artists - click here

1 Comments:

Anonymous Kelley Knickerbocker said...

It was a blast grouting this triple panel mosaic at the SAMA conference for donation to The Nest. Doubly fun for me because I was using one of my favorite products, Laticrete's SpectraLock! Huge thanks to Laticrete for the donations of product and good will (props to Matt for getting it there!) toward this wonderful community project. You guys rock!!

March 7, 2012 at 4:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home