Monday, November 01, 2010

Dana On The Jobsite



Email from a tile guy:

Hi Henry,

Hope all is well.  Here are some photos of the Laticrete hat & mug in action, sort of.  It's been a while since I've used your products, not by choice, and they didn't let me down. Grouted the tub splash with Permacolor and about to grout the floor with Spectra Lock.

It was the first time I used the Permacolor and it went well. I'll be recommending it for any sanded grout applications I come across.

Also spoke with Mike Werner today about some concerns my customer had regarding cleaning Spectra Lock and he took care of me like he always does.



Dana Hagin  LLC
2836 Danbury Ln. SW #1633
Tumwater, WA 98512

Phone       360-507-3288
Fax          360-236-8203
haginco@reachone.com

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home