Thursday, May 27, 2010

SpectraLOCK ... Comments ....


Josh visiting with the Local Laticrete guy Kevin Mahoney at a Louisville Tile event today

"I just recently started using Spectralock pro and I love it, in fact I don't ever want to use cement based grout again ....."

But ... life is not perfect ... everything doesn't always go perfectly. Josh had some coverage issues. He likes the SpectraLOCK product but had coverage issues. He called me and we chatted about this important subject. He later sent me a message:

"Thanks for talking with me, it's always nice when company reps take time to try to work out issues, I've had some that make me feel like I'm wasting their time, so I really appreciate it."

Josh Craig
B&S Home Improvement LLC
Evansville, IN 47720

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home