Thursday, July 09, 2009

Laticrete Clothing, Anyone ...?




A message from a Tile Guy:

Thanks Henry for the hard hat , I received it today, I'll put it to good use. Got a little info for you from my wife, she says that I only shop for clothes at two places, "Kohls" for my jeans and "Laticrete" for my shirts and hats. Hope you get a kick out of that.

Do you guys have an online shop??

Just built an addition on the garage for my new shop so your products can have a place of honour. lol Steve

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Ceramictec said...

Steve,

you need that hard hat for when your wife throws cans of vegetables at you ? :-)

July 9, 2009 at 11:45 PM  
Blogger Ceramictec said...

and "Thank You" also Henry for my hard hat.

July 9, 2009 at 11:46 PM  
Blogger Maloney Tile and Marble said...

you got that right Brian

July 16, 2009 at 8:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home