“The elevator to success is out of order. You’ll have to use the stairs…. One step at a time.” - Rande Wilson
Click on image to enlarge
Thank you Joe for the above photo
10 Secrets to Success
1. How You Think is Everything:- Always be positive. Think Success, not Failure. Beware of a negative environment.
2. Decide upon Your True Dreams and Goals:- Write down your specific goals and develop a plan to reach them.
3. Take Action:- Goals are nothing without action.
4. Never Stop Learning:- Go back to school or read books. Get training & acquire skills.
5. Be Persistent and Work Hard:- Success is a marathon, not a sprint. Never give up.
6. Learn to Analyse Details:- Get all the facts, all the input. Learn from your mistakes.
7. Focus Your Time And Money:- Don’t let other people or things distract you.
8. Don’t Be Afraid To Innovate:- Be different. Following the herd is a sure way to mediocrity.
9. Deal And Communicate With People Effectively:- No person is an island. Learn to understand and motivate others.
10. Be Honest And Dependable:- Take responsibility, otherwise numbers 1 – 9 won’t matter.
POSTED ON JANUARY 17, 2008 BY VICTOR STACHURA. Provided to me by Emma Tschannen
Labels: Success, Widsom